Make Best Possible
Choices….Every Three Hours!!!
At Take Shape For Life, health coaches enjoy the benefits of support from our health professional team. Here’s the latest!!!
Important information to remember…. Whether it’s an “Evening Weakening” or a “Weakened Weekend”… Here are some very important reasons why you want to follow the directions and not be “on again off again”.
- The first reason is that you will get the best results.
- In order for the program to be effective, you must be in the fat burning state. Why?
Because when you are burning fat you have lots of energy, not tired, not
hungry, and most importantly…you are burning fat, not muscle.
We want you to spare
your muscle as it is very important in your metabolism, calorie burning
ability, and strength.
- It is very unhealthy to be going in and out of the fat burning state. This will cause a stress
to your body whether you can feel it or not. You could start to burn muscle
during this constant fluctuation of energy burn.
- This “on again off again” behavior is not helping you to learn healthy eating habits, in fact,
just the opposite. You will be teaching yourself a very unhealthy habit,
possibly binging, and also weakening any will power you might of thought you
- Drinking on the weekends… Just say “no”. Alcohol lets your defenses down and fills you up
with empty calories and carbs, which will kick you out of the fat burning stage.
- When you kick out, it can take up to three days to kick back in. Causing you to be hungry and
possible tired until you are burning fat again.
- In other words…If you can’t do it right, switch to a maintenance-type program with more calories
until you are truly ready.
What can you do if you
really want to succeed?
- Talk to your Health Coach and tell them that you are ready and want their help.
- Read Dr. A’s Habits of Health and get the new Companion guide along with self study video to help you
stay on track.
- Make a point to get on all the support calls Sign up for Support in Motion…The interactive, internet support tool where you can learn about getting healthy, plot your goals and follow them on a chart, log your daily meals, chat with others, learn new recipes.
To sign up go to your
health coach’s website or go to tsfl.com and click on the support in motion
window and follow the directions.
- Keep a daily journal
- Write a daily affirmation a say it often.
- Have a clear set of goals and what you will need to do to reach them
- Exercise when the time is right…3 weeks into the program for most.
- Follow the directions in your quick start book exactly.-measure lean and green
- -drink your water
- -get all five Medifast Meals, plus lean in green in daily
- -eat within your first hour of waking
- -don’t over exercise in the first 3 weeks.
- Become a health coach yourself! Our health coaches have a very high success rate (500%) and find
it easy to keep it off…when you talk the talk you’ve got to walk the walk.
Carol and Ron Roman
Regional Directors and Certified Health Coaches
TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE
856 630 0890
HEALTHY BODY HEALTHY MIND HEALTHY FINANCES
Client Weight Loss and Healthy Living Program
Health Coaching – Is It For You
Health Coaching for Health Professionals
2012 TSFL National
Convention, July 18-20, Washington, DC
You Are Invited to Join