|By being a positive dominant force and thinking optimistically in these times of change, we will guarantee ourselves the best chance of staying healthy, staying calm, and maintaining our focus – with family, children and loved ones.
Co-founder and Independent OPTAVIA Coach, Dr. Wayne Scott Andersen, recommends these tips to stay healthy and/or help others during these unprecedented times.
Staying healthy within ourselves:
- Prioritizing your health will allow for a positive increase in other life aspects.
- Take the time to listen to your body and notice changes.
- Get proper sleep as lack of sleep leads to additional stress and fear.
- Prioritize healthy eating to maintain a healthy mind during this time.
- Focus on areas of your life where you do have control over.
- Call or video chat with family and friends – be a positive resource for your loved ones.
- Take responsibility – life happens by us NOT to us, we can change our own outcomes.
- Remember that hope and remaining calm is contagious – we are like the five people, with which we spend the most time.
- Show up at your best and recognize we are all fearful- explore our minds and choose a positive outcome.
- Prioritize needs in order to help others.
Ask me, your OPTAVIA Coach, about other ways to cope and stay positive on your journey to Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®.